Thank you for your interest in our auction company. Below you will find
general information about our auctions.
If you have further
questions please feel free to contact us Phone: 813.671.9900 | Text:
time bidders are required to present the following:
* Valid drivers license.
you are tax exempt please bring a copy of your current tax certificate.
* Registration is freeForm of
* 10% standard buyers
* Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
Immediately upon winning your item, take possession of it.
* All purchases must be made in full by the end of the auction.
* The removal time varies depending on the items auctioned. Removal
takes place the same day of the auction.
* For larger items, or onsite
auctions removal is typically 1 or 2 days after the day of auction.
* Saturday Auctions preview starts at 8:00 AM, and Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00
* For onsite auctions the preview time varies.
(Auction times and dates will be posted online before the auction)
* Auction catalogs are posted online a couple of days before the auction.
* Preview and inspection allows bidders to review the catalog and
merchandise before the bidding begins.
Do we charge sales tax:
* Yes, all sales are subject to 7.5% tax. If you have a sales tax
certificate and purchasing for resale, bring a copy of your certificate.
How do I
bid on an item?
* If the auctioneer is asking for $ amount and you are willing to pay
that amount, raise your bidder card and acknowledge the
If I am not able to attend the auction,
how can I bid on items?
* Auction catalogs are
posted online, you can email us before the auction for absentee bids.
* If you are the winning bidder you will be notified.
You must have payment in full by end of day.
* Tampa Liquidation
Center can also bid in your behalf via phone bid.
Please make arrangements with the auctioneer or staff by contacting us
before the auction via phone / email.
What happens if I need my items shipped?
* It is the buyer's responsibility to make all necessary removal arrangements
for items purchased at the auction.
* We can package and provide
shipping at the owners expense. Please arrange shipping with the
Auctioneer or staff.How can I
be added to your email list for notification of upcoming auctions?
*To register for our weekly auction emails, please click on the "Mailing
*Choose the types of auctions you
would like to be notified
When do I have to remove my items by?
* Once items are paid they can be removed during and
after the sale, until 4PM or Monday and Tuesday 9AM - 5PM.
* A storage fee will be charged after Tuesday if items are not
* Onsite Auction - Once the items are paid they can be
removed during and after the sale until 5PM.
The auctioneer will inform the buyers the pickup time frame before the
auction starts, typically 1-2 days after the sale.ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD
"AS IS" "WHERE IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES
* Tampa Liquidation Center can liquidate your business and assets.
* We provide a pickup and removal service, the fee is
deducted from the gross sales.
* Consignments are accepted at our auction
house Monday to Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, or by appointment.
* If you
are interested in consigning with us, please email a brief inventory list,
and photos to:
* One week after the sale a commission check
and itemized list,
is available for pick up or mailed.
* Please contact us regarding
specilized equipment or liquidation of your business Phone: 813.671.9900 |